The Chief Digital Officer 100 2023, in partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate and showcase digital leadership within the ever-evolving technology function. We are delighted to now open nominations for this top 100 awards list, encouraging nominations from all over the world, so your Chief Digital Officer can be recognised for their efforts across digital innovations, and for their sound leadership of their teams and organisations.
In the meantime, we will shortly be announcing this list’s official Judges. These will be members of the technology community who are already seen as thought leaders and therefore will be well placed to collectively make the ultimate decision of the final 100. HotTopics, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our Judges are committed to building a diverse and inclusive Chief Digital Officer 100 list, and will be proud to present a gender equal list, as we have done in our past awards.
The Chief Digital Officer continues to initiate change.
These leaders are directed to bring about the transformative change that many businesses view as their competitive differentiator. Chief Digital Officer’s responsibilities may vary slightly with the sector and region, but the connecting tissue that binds them all is the coordination and management of evolving legacy systems and codes of practice into something smoother, sleeker, more efficient and more productive. And they have been required to work at speed.
The Chief Digital Officer role has continued to evolve in tandem with two trends, as HotTopics reported last year in our previous Awards: industry digitalisation and the global economy. The former continues in an almost linear function as businesses move more of its stock, portfolio and systems online. The latter has proven less predictable, yet has also catalysed the move away from legacy as standard practice; a nimble business is a more adaptable one, and those are best at thriving in uncertainty.
The number of Chief Digital Officers continues to grow. But who are they, and what are they achieving with such briefs, in such times? HotTopics and Hewlett Packard Enterprise are looking forward to finding out that in our Chief Digital Officer 100 2023 awards.
Nominate Chief Digital Officer, whom you believe is worthy of this award, after reading the below criteria:
Chief Digital Officer 2023 Criteria
- Currently a Chief Digital Officer, or similar, leading the digital function with a national, international or global team;
- Demonstrated executive leadership, combining business acumen with innovative strategies in creative or unique ways;
- Known thought leader and/or public speaker, showcasing the value of digital capabilities to a wider audience;
- Collaborating with different departments to enable the digital experience across the organisation, its networks, and services and products;
- Encouraging digital innovation to further positive impact solutions, sustainable practices and a more inclusive working environment.
The deadline for receiving nominations is midnight, on the 31 December.