How will company culture evolve within a distributed workforce and what does that mean for the physical office for your business?
As organisations compete for clients, customers and employees, questions on how best the groundwork for this future environment should be laid down require answering now.
With Peter Stojanovic moderating, the speakers of this roundtable include:
- Kieran Higgins, Global Head of Digital Workforce Transformation, Cisco
- Freddie Quek; Chief Technology Officer, Times Higher Education
- Declan Hunt, Executive Director of Tech and Digital, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Juan Villamil, CIO, Imperial College
- Chiranjoy Das, CIO, Randall-Reilly
This Studio roundtable was created in partnership with Cisco.
Join the community
To join the HotTopics Community and gain access to our exclusive content, events and networking opportunities simply fill in the form below.