Global CISO 100 Awards 2024:
Nominate a Cybersecurity Leader
Nominations close 5th April 2024
The 2024 Global CISO 100
in partnership with
Recognise Outstanding Chief Information Security Officers
HotTopics, in partnership with Trellix are excited to open nominations for the Global CISO 100 Awards 2024. This award, hosted annually since 2017, honours Chief Information Security Officers, CISOs, who are excelling in their roles and shaping the future of cybersecurity in their sectors.
The Vital Role of CISOs
The role of a CISO is more critical than ever. Tasked with safeguarding organisational data and resources, CISOs play a vital role in building trust within businesses and across the wider industry. Amidst evolving challenges like hybrid work, geopolitical changes, and emerging technologies and Generative AI, the role of the CISO has gained unprecedented importance from the boardroom down.
Why Nominate Yourself or a Peer for Global CISO 100?
- Recognise Leaders: Acknowledge CISOs who are making significant contributions to cybersecurity.
- Showcase Achievements: Highlight innovative strategies and solutions implemented by top CISOs.
- Promote Excellence: Encourage continued excellence in cybersecurity leadership.
- Drive Recruitment and Internal Champions: Previous HotTopics award-winners say the Global CIO 100 award has helped to improve talent attraction and retention, and to win internal champions within the business.
We're looking for CISOs who demonstrate:
- Strategic Impact: Crafting company-wide strategies that balance risk management and business innovation.
- Inclusive Leadership: Advocating for diversity and inclusion in the cybersecurity field.
- Adaptability: Navigating transformation and day-to-day, business-as-usual skilfully.
- Culture Champion: Building a strong internal culture focused on security.
- Thought Leadership: Influencing the cybersecurity conversation on current and future trends.
Global CISO Judging Panel
We will be announcing our 2024 Judging Panel soon. Our panels feature prominent and experienced industry leaders, as shown below:
- David Boda, Chief Security & Resilience Officer, Nationwide Building Society
- Dane Warren, Group CISO, Intertek Group
- Brian Brackenborough, CISO, Channel 4
- Robert Rodger, CISO, Admiral Group
- Ingrid Briffa, Chief Security Officer, AXA Health
- Latha Maripuri, CISO, Uber
- Meredith Harper, Senior Vice President, CISO, Synchrony
- Dimple Santwan, CISO, Saraswat Bank
- Harold Rivas, CISO, Trellix
- Jason Fruge,
Nominations are now open:
Nominate a CISO who is making a difference and deserves global recognition. Let's celebrate the exceptional talents shaping the cybersecurity landscape.
- Simply fill out the form below to begin your nomination
- Nomination close 5th April 2024
Global CISO 100
in partnership with
Global CISO 100 2023 Winners
HotTopics is delighted to announce the Top 100 Global CISOs pioneering in their field, as voted for by you and chosen by our judges
2023 C-suite Award spotlight
C-suite Awards Nominations open
Nomination process open
Jan - April
European C-suite Award Ceremony
Awards ceremony at Abbey Road Studios, London,
Global C-suite Award Ceremony
Awards ceremony at the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville, Tennesee
Educational masterclasses for global winners
C-suite Awards Ceremny
Live from Abbey Road Studios, London
May and December 2024
C-Suite leaders from
C-suite Awards Ceremony
Live from the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville
October 28th - 30th 2024
How can nominees showcase their achievements during the selection process?