TechGirl LinkedIn Masterclass
How to build your personal brand, whether you're a leader or a leader-in-Waiting'; using LinkedIn, your network and other tools to build brand and reputation, no matter where you are on your career ladder.
HotTopics' TechGirl Masterclass Series is curated specifically for young women aged 16+ in education, passionate about technology and eager to make their innovative mark on the world.
In partnership with:
In the rapidly evolving digital world, a robust personal brand has become more than just a self-representation; it has evolved into an essential professional asset that opens doors to opportunities and strengthens your network. Whether you stand at the helm of an organisation or have just embarked on your leadership journey, learning how to effectively brand oneself is a significant keystone to success.
The TechGirl LinkedIn Masterclass is an exclusive opportunity to learn, develop, and master the art of personal branding. This virtual session, featuring speakers from LinkedIn will equip you with the insights and practical advice you need to create, embed and manage your personal brand.
During this Masterclass we aim to:
- Empower participants to build and refine their personal brand.
- Provide strategic guidance on leveraging LinkedIn and other vital tools for advancing your professional persona, presence, and impact.
- Offer expert insights on harnessing the power of your network to consolidate your reputation and accomplish your career objectives.
TechGirl Masterclass details:
- Location: Virtual
- Date: Wednesday, 20th March 2024
- Time: 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- Speaker: Yessi Bello Perez, Community and Editorial Segments Lead, UK and Pan Europe at Linkedin
- The Hosts: Peter Stojanovic, Editor
Apply now to be a part of the TechGirl Masterclass Series
Gallery: Explore our previous TechGirl events
Join the community
To join the HotTopics Community and gain access to our exclusive content, events and networking opportunities simply fill in the form below.