Become a member of our community to get free access to premium thought leadership from business leaders like these.
HotTopics.ht and Hewlett Packard Enterprise are delighted to announce The Chief Digital Officer 100 2022.
A fantastic opportunity to celebrate and showcase this specific role within the ever-evolving technology function, HotTopics.ht’s communities of leaders, followers and wider audiences nominated their Chief Digital Officers to be recognized for their efforts in bringing business acumen, digital innovation and sound leadership to their teams and organizations.
Over the last decade, few roles attracted as much attention as that of the Chief Digital Officer. The position was directed to bring about the transformative change mooted as the next competitive differentiator. They were charged with coordinating and managing comprehensive changes that address everything from updating how a company works to building out entirely new businesses. And they were required to work at speed. That role has evolved in tandem with two trends: the increasing digitalization of the industry, rendering even basic transformations not good enough, and a global pandemic, which has upended almost every business norm thought sacrosanct.
Given these demands, it’s not surprising that the number of people in Chief Digital Officer roles doubled for at least two or three years over the last ten. But the Chief Digital Officer 100 2022 is one way of uncovering at least 100 of the most successful.
Thank you to our Judges for their time and expertise in Judging our nominations into the final 100, using the criteria further below:
Chief Digital Officer 100 Judges
- Cindy Hoots, CDO and CIO, AstraZeneca
- Monika Schulze, Head of Customer and Innovation Management & Member of the Executive Team, Zurich Insurance
- Karl Hoods, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, BEIS
- Sherry Aaholm, CDO, Cummins
- Charlotte Baldwin, Chief Digital, Information and Transformation Officer, Bupa Insurance
- Currently a CDO, or similar, leading the digital function with a national, international or global team.
- Demonstrated executive leadership, combining business acumen with innovative strategies in creative or unique ways.
- Known thought leader and/or public speaker, showcasing the value of digital capabilities to a wider audience.
- Collaborating with different departments to enable the digital experience across the organization, its networks, and services and products.
- Encouraging digital innovation to further positive impact solutions, sustainable practices and a more inclusive working environment.
Congratulations to all chosen 100 Chief Digital Officers.
To speak alongside many of these leaders, register to speak at The Studio, an industry-leading thought leadership event for technology leaders, on March 16.