Become a member of our community to get free access to premium thought leadership from business leaders like these.
HotTopics.ht and Wandisco are delighted to reveal The Data Activators 100 2022.
Together we aimed to discover and showcase the top 100 leaders globally who are using data to unlock value, lead innovation and transform their organizations by activating the power of data. This comes at a time of great significance for the Chief Data Officer and their remit. The power of analytics has coincided with the competitive value that comes from having a sound data governance plan, amid a period of industry turbulence.
And as we have determined in historic Chief Data Officer awards, the collaborative C-suite is central to any business transformation journey. For a business to survive it must invest in the technologies that enable it to engage deeper with customers, keep users secure, run services more efficiently and help teams discover new lines of business. All of those – and more – require data. Clearly, the individuals in charge of this asset, data activators 100 2022, are now poised to help lead their businesses.
Over 250 billion terabytes of data is collected by organizations globally every day. That information comes from myriad sources and has the potential to be used for far more; executive boards are extremely mindful that sound data practice, management and governance are now core to their organization’s future. It is for these reasons why it is so important to showcase and celebrate these leaders.
Thank you to our official Judges in your help choosing the Data Activators 100 2022 using the below criteria:
Data Activators 100 2022 Judges:
- JoAnn Stonier, Chief Data Officer, Mastercard
- Charles Ewen, Director of Technology and CIO, Met Office
- Heather Barnes, Partner, Technology and Digital, Savannah Group
- Nelly Chatue-Diop, President, Tezos West Africa Foundation
- Vukosi Sambo, Head of Data Solutions, AfroCentric Group
– Have disrupted their industry or their company using cloud analytics and ML/AI to activate new growth, optimize costs, open additional revenue channels or ways of working.
– Established a culture of data literacy, building a robust data activation strategy and framework of intelligence to see around corners, gain competitive advantage and accelerate growth.
– Innovating the analytics space with business-impacting use of AI, machine learning to provide new services to customers and a better customer experience
– A recognized thought leader, showcasing the power of data and the influence of the Chief Data Officer in the C-Suite.
– Leading by example, championing a diverse and inclusive culture.
May we offer our congratulations to the Data Activators 100 2022 for their placement and our thanks to our Judges who worked hard curating such a fantastic list of data leaders, and to our partner Wandisco.
To speak alongside these winners and other members of HotTopics.ht’s technology leadership community on roundtable debates and peer-to-peer networking, register to Speak at The Studio, on March 16th.
Discover more about The Studio and register to Speak here.