Become a member of our community to get free access to premium thought leadership from business leaders like these.
Once again, HotTopics.ht and our community of global business leaders have worked together to define, uncover and celebrate the top 100 B2B marketing leaders in technology in 2022.
B2B marketing leaders have steered their brands through uncharted territories while nurturing vital relationships with clients and suppliers, and building productive partnerships for the benefit of the wider business as the global pandemic has tested their resolve and ingenuity. As we collectively move to shape our future of work, marketing leaders, across the function, are at the forefront of building brand awareness, shaping customer experiences and collecting vital data. That influence means this increasingly important member of the executive team, core to the development of the business, requires equal parts scrutiny and celebration.
And, historically, B2B marketing leaders have received limited recognition for their efforts compared to their consumer peers. HotTopics.ht and its community of leaders felt it more than appropriate to continue to redress this balance.
Over the last three months our global community of marketing leaders put forward their nominations before rigorous judging by our panel, listed below. It’s been excellent to uncover and celebrate leadership and innovation within such a crucial role.
B2B Marketing Leaders 2022 Judges
- Iris Meijer, CMO, SVP Revenue Operations, Verizon Business
- Simon Mouyal, CMO, CyberArk
- Amanda St L Jobbins, Global CMO, Vodafone Business
- Julie Woods-Moss, CMO, ThoughtWorks.
- Robert Humphrey, CMO, SecureLink;
- Steven Wastie, CMO, Menlo Security Inc
- Van Diamandakis, SVP Marketing, WANdisco
- Sarah Whipp, CMO & Head of Go-To-Market Strategy, Callsign
- Louise Robertson, Global Marketing Director, Pattern Insurance;
The Awards Criteria
They chose our Top 100 based on the following criteria:
- Currently leading a team within a B2B marketing organization, within the technology sector;
- Been trailblazers in the use of new technologies to drive innovation within the marketing function;
- Been an ambassador for the B2B marketing community inside and outside of their own organization;
- Harnessed data and insight, respectively, for business growth, and customer experience and welfare;
- Demonstrated empathetic leadership to help shape a more inclusive future of work.
To meet these leaders and more marketing executives within HotTopics.ht’s global community, register for our popular Marketing Meetups here.