Become a member of our community to get free access to premium thought leadership from business leaders like these.
Our Future B2B CMO 100 Awards celebrates emerging B2B marketing leaders in the technology industry, shining a much needed spotlight on their remarkable work in a competitive industry.
HotTopics has always sought to celebrate the side of marketing that historically receives less coverage: the B2B sector. However, the creativity and innovation needed to inspire large conglomerates, technology companies and providers, is arguably the more challenging role, the more challenging landscape. It is for this reason B2B CMOs should be celebrated as much as their consumer peers; but the industry is also evolving rapidly. International trends are upending years of accepted practice, digital platforms are chipping away each year at the bandwidth of individuals and post-pandemic, customer and enterprise expectations are still unpredictable.
Tomorrow’s B2B CMOs will have to meet these challenges head on to continue the good work of their predecessors. These 100 represent some of the very best of their cohort, galvanising change and spearheading good work and team alignment to help their businesses stay competitive. As a reminder, the following criteria was used to Judge these 100:
- Currently a Head of, VP, SVP, or similar, leading a team within the B2B marketing function with a national, international or global team.
- Demonstrated proactive leadership, combining business acumen with innovative strategies in creative or unique ways.
- Emerging thought leader and/or public speaker, sharing the value of innovative capabilities to a wider audience.
- Championing creativity, brand and share of voice to further or build positive impact solutions and contribute to a more inclusive working environment.
Our Awards couldn’t be done without the Judges who work hard to sift through the nominations to build our Top 100 lists. Thank you to:
The Future B2B CMO 100 judges:
- Mark Phibbs, VP Global Campaign, Content and Industries Marketing, Cisco
- Ruth Rowan, CMO, Avanade
- Gemma Davies, Head of Global ABM and Executive Marketing, ServiceNow
- Simon Mouyal, CMO, CyberArk
These 100 winners will all receive a trophy and a digital NFT to commemorate their placement in this list, and have the opportunity to join our CMO networking program for 2023.
Make sure you stay up to date on all the latest at HotTopics.ht for further announcements.