Become a member of our community to get free access to premium thought leadership from business leaders like these.
HotTopics.ht and HPE are delighted to announce the winners of the Future CIO 100 2022. This the first time we have launched such a list. It’s an exciting opportunity to celebrate and showcase emerging innovation and leadership in the technology community, globally. These business and technology team members have displayed exceptional leadership, skills, critical and creative thinking within their teams and organizations.
It’s vital that we make time to celebrate talent and leadership within the global technology community, across the whole business, not just at the executive level. The function is evolving rapidly and if the last two years has taught us anything it is that what was once held as sacrosanct in business today, may be legacy tomorrow.
Future CIOs are weathering today’s headwinds in order to be the resilient leaders of tomorrow.
Their CIOs and CTOs have emerged as figureheads for company profiles, partners to the business, and, increasingly, the next natural candidate for the CEO. It is not hyperbole to suggest that these Future CIOs may also be candidates for the top roles across the industry, too.
A special thank you goes to our Judges for this helping bring this list together, using the below criteria:
Future CIO 100 2022 Judges
- Paul Coby, CIO, Johnson Matthey
- Avril Chester, CTO, RIBA
- Itumeleng Magkati, Group Executive: Information Security, Standard Bank
- Les McCollum, Chief Information Security Officer UChicago Medical Center, UChicago Medical Center
- Currently a Head of, VP, SVP, or similar, leading a team within the technology function with a national, international or global team.
- Demonstrated proactive leadership, combining business acumen with innovative strategies in creative or unique ways.
- Emerging thought leader and/or public speaker, sharing the value of innovative capabilities to a wider audience.
- Championing innovation to further or build positive impact solutions, sustainable practices and a more inclusive working environment.
Congratulations once more to the winners of the Future CIO 100 2022.